TRIAL

TRIAL
Blogshop of The Month

TRIAL2

TRIAL2
ABC

TRIAL3

TRIAL3
YOUABC

TRIAL4

POST-DESCRIPTION-HERE
TRIAL4

Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy 2014 - Reviewing 2013


pic cr to: holistichummingbird.com
Here we are, coming to the end of 2013 and ready to welcome the new year of 2014. At this time around, we usually will look back and reflect what we went through the year, what we have achieved and what we wish to succeed in the coming year.
 
In the midst of reviewing, it is important for us to acknowledge both the goods and not-so-good, then laying out plans to strike for our wishes and dreams. To check out how to make a resolution, do refer our previous post :)
 
If you have no idea where to start with, here are some of the questions that you can ask yourself :)

15 Questions to Ask Yourself Before the End of 2013

1. What am I most proud of this year?
2. What projects have I achieved?
3. Where do I want to be in 2014?
 
4. What lessons have I learned?
5. How have I procrastinated?
6. Am I passionate about my career?
7. Have I been inspired?
8. What did I manage my finances?
9. How did I treat myself well?
10. How well did I take care of my body, mind, and soul?
11. How well did I manage/improve my relationships?
12. Who do I need to forgive and to be forgiven?
13. What am I grateful for?
14. How did I manage my vulnerability?
15. How can I grow?
 
Written and shared with you by:

0 feedbacks:

Traffic

 

Fashionista in YOU: Unleash The Fashionista in You! Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved|Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Edited by MiC Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com